Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cars! 'Nuff said! Part 1

I'm your usual stereotypical guy, I like cars, babes, chicks, women and did I mention babes? Anyways, this one is dedicated to cars! I love cars. Fast ones, antique ones, you name it I love it ( as long as it's not a SMART car; those things are crap ). Following are random pictures of super awesome cars that I found on the internet.
1.BMW ( I have no idea what model this is )
A beautiful car to compliment a beautiful background!

2. Chevrolet Chevelle SS
You gotta love 'em muscle cars!!
3. Tesla Model S
A tree hugger with taste, is what I am!
This car is 100% electric! True Story!
4. 1969 Dodge Charger
An Oldie but a Goldie!
Ain't she a beaut?
5. Pagani Zonda Huayra
Tongue twister, but an awesome drive!
Look at those curves!

6. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Lamborghini, where tradition meets innovation. Where quality speaks louder than words!
The Beast!
7. 2014 Nissan GT-R
Based on the hit racing game Gran Turismo, no list about super awesome cars will be complete without her!
Made in Japan! If you know what I mean!
8. Benz Patent Motor Car Velocipede 1894
None of the above cars would be in existence, were it not for this one single car! Say hello, to the first production car EVER!
Mother of all cars!

That's it for now! I'll be back with more, if I have the time and capabilities to do so. Till next time! Cheerio!

2 comments: