Tuesday, February 19, 2013

5 cartoon characters that influences my life

            I was watching cartoon with my 3 year old cousin, when I noticed how intently we both were watching the cartoon. We were both so fixed on the cartoon that we didn't notice that someone was knocking on the door. This got me thinking. If cartoons can have such an effect on us, how do cartoon characters help us in our life? So here are 5 cartoon characters that have helped me come to where I am now.

1. Tom and Jerry
Tom taught me that no matter what, never to give up on my dreams. Jerry taught me that 'survival of the fittest' is not completely true, That it is the smart people that make it in the world!
Got this off +Wikipedia 
2. Timon and Pumbaa
Timon and Pumbaa taught me that no matter what you go through to always stick to your partner! Also, 'Hakuna Matata' <--Stick to this and you'll never lose!
Best bros'!!
3. Bugs Bunny
Oh Bugsy.. You old rabbit! What did I not learn from you? I learned to manipulate people to do things in my favor; I learned to live the easy life! Heck, I learned to pass in all subjects without even trying!
Such Elegance!!
4. Avatar Aang
Aang taught me to always chill! Even if you're the only person who can save the Earth from a power hungry lunatic, don't rush into things. Take your time. Have fun! Thank you sensei!
Credits Island Writer
5. SpongeBob Squarepants and Patrick Star
Both of these happy go lucky sea-dwelling 'people' taught me that being mentally incapable of comprehending the most simple of things does not mean that you can't be AWESOME!!


So there you go! 5 super awesome characters that have helped build my life and will help me on my way to a brighter future!

Note: Those who have been mentioned together are mentioned as such, due to the fact that they can NOT be separated, no matter WHAT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment