Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WiFi Madness!!

So my dad and I came up with this idea of WiFi-ing the house. So far, we haven't been able to find a WiFi router that is capable of satisfying both our 'needs?' I'm stuck between EnGenius ERB 600H and TP-Link TL-WR1043NDhttp://www.tp-link.us/products/details/?categoryid=238&model=TL-WR1043ND. Who knew this stuff were this complicated? Anyways, dad dragged me half way across town, just to browse through the available routers, and compare prices. Male' may be small, but walking almost 1 km in 32 degree Centigrade, is just un-effing-bearable! So if there are any tech-nerds or net-geeks out there, give me a holler on which one to choose.

I have a coaxial cable modem, and need to WiFi a house approximately 600 km squared. So, any and all ideas will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment